Hello I’m new here

• 12 replies
  • 165 subscribers

Hi everyone my name is Ashley I’m 33 years old and found out Wednesday I have bowl cancer, it’s located on the line of the colon and rectum so had by CT scan and that will show more as to wether it’s colon or rectum, should know by next Wednesday that latest and wether it has spread any where, feeling very anxious, worried and just want to cry all the time, I have 2 beautiful daughters aged 10 and 7, have my amazing partner to, every one has been so supportive for me, but I’m struggling, I hope everyone is doing well and look forward to meeting some of you, 

many thanks Ashley 

• Hello and thank you for you taking the time to message , we are so close in age and having to go through all this is just horrible, but you have amazing support around you to which is fantastic, I bet your puppy has helped tremendously to, I now know the cancer has not spread which is great and having operation on the 21st, everything is moving so fast which is amazing, keep us updated on your journey to and hope all goes best as it can do, will be thinking of you x

• It is great it hasn't spread. I really do hope your op goes well, will be thinking of you on the 21st. Keep us updated too, xx