Strange Symptoms

• 3 replies
  • 130 subscribers

Hello everyone. I have just received a diagnosis of colon cancer and I’m awaiting surgery. I have been having some expected symptoms such as abdo pain and bloating but I’m also experiencing really painful feet! Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Spent a big chunk of my evening googling foot massages in my local area! 

• Hi, sorry to hear about your diagnosis.  My sister had no symptoms , bowel medicine gave her cramps and pain . Her feet are very sore at the moment but we think this is connected to her rheumatoid Arthritis.  Going for op next Thursday,  seeing anesthetist this morning. Good luck.

• Thank you. I’m sorry to hear about your sister, my operation is next Thursday too. I think I’ll mention the foot pain to my GP as it’s getting very painful now 

• Hi, yes I  would see GP. I'm going on Monday to see GP about her toe. Saw theatre team today and they where not too worried about it and said blood tests they took would show any markers of infection. Recommended going to pharmacy in mean time as they can supply any dressings etc in meantime. Take care and all the best for next Thursday x