Post hemi colectomy

• 2 replies
  • 130 subscribers

Just 8 days out from resection & hysterectomy preventative. 
5 days stay in hospital & home with blood thinners. 
quite sore tummy & tired but getting easier every day. 

just relieved surgery over & awaiting histology now on my lady bits & also tumour which surgeon said was contained.  

PMS2 lynch syndrome so I imagine will have regular screening  

Pray

• Hi  

I'm glad to hear you're getting better every day.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

It would be great if you could put something about your diagnosis and treatment to date into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi  

Welcome to the forum . So pleased to hear you are safely through surgery and can focus on recovery .

What a relief to get it over with . 
    Just wondered if you have linked in with the lynch Association yet ? One of our previous members did a lot of work establishing it and it has some good support and guidance particularly on screening .

Sorry I did not see this sooner . My mum has had a tough weekend and just been popping in and out . 
    But delighted to hear you and able to focus now on healing .

I noticed a big difference in my mum after a few weeks . You could see her strength return week by week .

Take care ,

Court 

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000