August 2022 Catch Up Thread .

• 43 replies
  • 136 subscribers

Beautiful sunny start to August in this part of the U.K. .

Some thoughts for those living with Cancer as a chronic condition .

Hope it’s a good month for those in treatment , looking for shrinkage and pushing through another cycle .

Court 

• Beautiful ! Lovely to see in the morning .

Loved your comments about the best camera . Shared that one with my husband !

Nature is just beautiful. 
    Thanks once again .

Court 

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000

• Yippee ! You really have been through a lot , you too . Talk about being made of steal !

So pleased you are scanning well and such an example to everyone else to keep preserving through all of this .

Long may they continue for both of you .

Court 

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you 

Bit annoyed at myself and bone density never really hit my radar and she is so sore !

Does anyone else think about this after treatment ?

Maybe a topic for discussion when I have time . 
    Anyway, it’s a beautiful day and in Scotland that means stripping the beds and making the best of natures drying power ! Grinning. Then I will nip down and do the same at mums . 
    Best foot forward and all that .

Have a great day .

Court 

Community Champion Badge

• Hello everybody. In the midst of a burning planet, and so much that participants here have to cope with, we can still take a moment to let beauty lift our spirits. A reason to go through the meds, ops, scans and heartache. This beautiful comma turned up today and I wanted to share this image. I hope it lifts your spirits as it did ours. 

Every blessing
    Wellspring
  • Just in Lincoln to move daughter out of uni for the last time. Sat in the flats kitchen. The green is algae not grass! View towards the castle.

• Sorry to see on another thread that you have had covid again  . Hope you are feeling better.

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

• Love it ! It’s strange but I often find the people who legitimately have lots they could complain about often don’t . 

I saw my first butterfly two days ago .

Court 

Community Champion Badge

• Oh  it’s a chapter of their lives over and a new one opening up for them .

Exciting times and a lot of good memories made along with the hard work !

I read an article that mentioned the algae . The rivers that still had water had an algae problem. 

Lots and lots of rain in Scotland the last two days if you need some !

Hope your all coping with the extremes !

Take care ,

Court 

Community Champion Badge

• Thanks, , slowly getting back somewhere....not sure where as the goalpost keeps moving!!! 2 respiratory tests today, generally ok, now to wait for the dynamic tests. 

Yes , I'll have some more rain, ponies need more grass!!!

Stay safe all.

• New garden furniture

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!