Fenbendazole

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 128 subscribers

Just read article about using fenbendazole(dog worming tablets) has anybody tried it or spoken to there consultant about its use any info would be greatly appreciate 

• Hi ,

I have to be honest I have never seen anything connected to it before . What was the article about ?

Hope you are doing well ? 

Court 

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to court

Hi the article was in the independent newspaper said that trails were being started in India also said that a man in America with incurable cancer used it and was now free of cancer I thought it sounded a bit like snake oil but you never know I'm seeing my consultant next week will ask him I'm doing OK but stress levels rising till I see consultant with results from ct scan hope you are well all the best thanks for responding 

• How interesting . I wonder what the science is behind it . It would be good to know your consultants view .

Scan results cause so much anxiety. This is the longest wait my mum has officially had in all 25 plus scans . Nearly two months although they did say there was no reason not to book a holiday so we have interpreted that as good news . 

All the very best with the results . I hope it brings good news .

take care ,

Court 

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000