Trial option Stellar 303

• 7 replies
  • 86 subscribers

Good morning all, reaching out to ask if anyone has been involved with this trial. I haven't responded to FOLFIRI regime (12 treatments) or FOLFOX after 6 treatments. Other options available, I am interested in the trial and just awaiting an appt to see the new consultant running the trial at my local hospital. 

Thanks for reading.

• This is such an exciting trial and good that it’s a past phase 1/2 .

I think it’s this approach that I have been following in the states . They have been looking more into the tumour mutation burden in patients not initially with MSI but as the disease progresses and the mutations develop a girl has been able to use it with great results by introducing immunotherapy agents .

I hope it’s a game changer .

Court 

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000

• Can't help with this trial, but the one I'm on, Add Aspirin, means you get some extra follow up over the years. All the best

• Hi SierraBravo, did you end up joining this trial? I find trials confusing! did you ask your team about them or did they ask you? thanks so much

• Hey Kim, I have enrolled on the trial, and I'm in the experimental arm. It was suggested by my consultant as other treatments weren't very effective. 

I'm feeling pretty OK atm, platelets did drop so I had a week break, now on 3rd cycle. Worth mentioning to your team if your results aren't encouraging. 

Good luck with everything. 

• Hi SierraBravo, thank you so much for replying and I'm really glad to hear you're feeling okay. I am researching options for myself as it makes me feel better so I really appreciate you coming back. Are you having it in London?  I think it's good to be in the experimental arm as you could have the other drug in the non experimental arm later anyway. I really really hope it works for you. thank you so much, would be great to keep in touch. Good luck with everything to you too

• My treatment is in Birmingham,  UHB. Can't fault them. Thumbsup

• Awe that's wonderful- my team are wonderful too- I'm so grateful