Not great news from results

• 15 replies
  • 84 subscribers

Just got a phone call from my oncologist, he told me I have 4 small tumours on my liver. 4 7 8 9 mm. They gave me a choice of chemo or operation. I choose the operation. I had a similar operation 4 years ago. Really thought I was out of it. Just in shock. Anyone went through this twice before 

• I am just as scared as you I know.  It just seems impossible to keep happening when in yourself you feel ok.  I lam sure all will go well with your surgery, do you think you will be back on chemo. It does seem as though the chemo has been keeping it at bay. Keep as positive as you can, I am trying very hard to.  I am in Scotland.  

• My cancer first was colorectal 

• Hi 

Hope your doing ok . Was just wondering how you are getting on .

Thinking of you .

Court 

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000

• Hello Court, so kind of you to think of me. Well today, I was told they can operate on my liver, which js a relief to know. Then I think it’s chemo. I think of your Mum every day. What a lady to get through all of this with you at her side. Court I was so worried I didn’t open my post box as to scared. I drove around with my old tax disc as couldn’t look in the box for my new one, didn’t want to see hospital letters. By the way maybe you should play the lotto, all my news was today. 

• Hi 

Just thinking of you and hoping you are ok .

Take care ,

Court 

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000