I’m about to start Denosumab and capecitabine and I’m scared of the side effects, is anyone else on this combo?

• 4 replies
  • 13 subscribers

I’m about to start denosumab and capecitabine and I’m scared of the side effects, anyone else on this as I’m scared my quality of life will become so bad? 

• Hi  

I haven't had this combination of drugs but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. 

I've searched the group for previous posts which mention 'denosumab and capecitabine' but, unfortunately, drawn a blank. Of course this doesn't mean that no one else in the group has had these, it may just be that they haven't posted about them.

I can see though, that you have had replies to a similar question in the secondary breast cancer group and hope that they have been helpful.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Spicegirl 

I have been on  Denosumab  and Paxitaxel  now for 14 months, and am coping with it quite well. My combination  of chemo is different  from yours. People react in different ways. I have the injection the first week of each monthly circle. Good luck and best wishes.

• Thank you for answering I really appreciate it, take care of you x