Palbociclib, Letrozole and Zoledronic Acid

• 15 replies
  • 15 subscribers

Hi

is anyone on the above 3 meds? Wondering how you are coping? My oncologist offered this the other day, I have no change from CT and I’m wondering why, also what it’s like?

he did say research shows that it will help, I’m ok and no change with breast cancer and secondary bone….from recent CT.

im currently on Anastrozole and Zoledronic Acid?

im thinking 4 week blood tests before Palbociclib , and 12 week blood tests before ZA. I have one arm for bloods!? Do I want more chemo….

J

• I know what you mean about changing and starting new regime…I was feeling ok on ribociclib and had no idea that my liver enzymes were a bit out of whack until monthly blood test showed levels. It’s been months since I stopped ribociclib after 6 cycles and last ct scan showed a tiny change in my sternum so I want to get going on the palociclib so it can start to control the cancer again.

I’m a bit bothered by hair thinning too, what shampoo is helpful?

• Nioxin - hairdresser recommended and she said it seemed expensive but you use a small amount like a walnut size, for me it lasted 9 months, washing twice a week.

• Hi jay

can you tell me what shampoo they suggested please 

• Nioxin. My hairdresser gave me a starter pack, it will seem expensive but only a small amount is needed each wash, then I bought the shampoo & conditioner which lasts over 9 months. Can tell it’s working from the beginning.

hope that helps

• If this allowed??