Bladder tumour

• 4 replies
  • 66 subscribers

Hi I’m new on here I found out yesterday I have a small bladder tumour I had one five years ago , I was told  that this  time it would be removed by laser treatment has anyone on here had there’s removed by laser , and also this time I was sent for a ct scan unlike the first time so wondering why this time and not the time before 

• Hi and welcome to the group. sorry to hear you have had another tumour found. Don't know why you didn't have a CT scan last time. CT scans are usually standard to rule anything else out and give them a bigger picture of what they are dealing with. I've not had laser treatment , but believe it can be done without going under GA. I hope all goes well. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• Hi Hers88

know how you feel.I just got diagnosed with tumour and I’ve been told it will be done by be electrical waves or laser under general anaesthetic.

I also had ct scan to check elsewhere. 
    This is my first time so don’t know much about any other ways

Hope you get your treatment soon and all goes well.

The waiting is the worse I’m waiting for a date.

best wishes 

• Hi waffledog ,  are you hope you get yours sorted soon I know what you mean the waiting is the worst, I was told my would be done while I’m a wake this time , not sure but maybe because it’s very small ,all the best to you hope you get your date soon 

• Hi Rily , thanks for your reply, maybe I was just over looked last time for the CT scan  then as the cystoscope was done at a private clinic on behalf of my local health authority , this time both were done same day at the hospital, yes was told no need for GA with the laser removal, all the best to you