Im back!

• 5 replies
  • 57 subscribers

Hey all, its happy forager, made it back, got locked out of my original account and cant get back in to it, have had the tech team on it but to no avail so far, ive set up a new email so i can get back on here, fingers crossed 

• Oh no! Glad you're back here, though. Anything new in your process through the process?

• Hi, definitely missed using this for sure, didnt occur to me straight away to just set up a new email and profile, but im back and glad for it 

Had another scan last friday, oncologist said he couldnt see anything more sinister and that i have swelling in the left tonsil that hes not concerned about, yet i have had an appt letter come today for an appt this friday with ENT, we'll see what happens, having my picc line fitted on monday so could really do without the extra anxiety

Hope you and yours are all as well as can be? 

• Hi  ,

I'm so pleased you’ve found your way back to us! Wishing you the best of luck with your ENT appointment on Friday & with getting your picc line fitted on Monday I hope both appointments go smoothly. 

Nicola 

• Hello again Happyforager2

Glad you found your way back!  It may be worrying, but it is good that the team treating you are being thorough and everything is being checked out.  Best of luck on Friday and Monday, please let us know how you get on.

Irene xx