Here goes ...

• 3 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hello everyone I'm new to posting and recently have had what feels like a bomb dropped in my life. Its like I'm  on  an emotional rollercoaster and would welcome talking to others who have been or are in my position. 

• Hello Lee

I am presuming that you or a loved one has had an anal cancer diagnosis.  You have come to the right place; we have all been, or are on, or continue to be on the path that you are on, and emotional rollercoaster is an apt description.  I am really sorry that you have found yourself here, but there are lots of really helpful people on the forum who can help you navigate this journey.  It is so terrifying at the beginning and sharing does ease what seems an insurmountable burden. 

It would help if you could tell us a bit more about yourself and your situation, and please don't forget, there isn't anything about this condition that you can't talk about on here.  I will look out for your answer. 

• Hiya thanks for your kind and reassuring words I believe I  should have selected Bowel cancer forum. Stay blessed x

• Thank you for letting us know.  Wishing you all the very best.