What’s comes after 1st chemo radiation treatment

• 2 replies
  • 33 subscribers

Hi everyone 

I hope all is going ok with everyone…

does anyone in this group have stage 2 with one lymph node had only chemo radiation treatment? 

was it successful after just this treatment ?
what are your experiences after just having this treatment?

Or did they make plans for anything else after this?

I know each case is individual. I have my results post treatment appointment coming up on 14th and I’m just trying to get my head round if she’s going to say it’s still there etc 

I really don’t think I could physically and mentally do anymore treatment, it’s been so difficult and the hardest 3 months of my life. 

thank you xx

• Hi lovely x so understand your question and situation -  I remember we are in similar position with T2 & lymph but scan end of October and mid November Consultant!  I am very worried about whether it’s gone or not too!  I was told I we are goi g for a cure so try to keep fixed on that! However I don't know how I will react if have to do treatment all over again - worst thought but we want to live!  Sending positive love and hugs x Angie x 

• Hi angie 

thank you for your reply, I am 7 weeks post treatment and had my scans last week. They’re very on the ball down here in Surrey so I’ve been quite lucky with that side of things. 
    how are you feeling after the treatment? It’s been crazy hasn’t it and I can’t believe I’ve made it out the other side. The only thing i have left to deal with is the itching, it’s drives me insane!! Oh and my appetite is terrible! 
    my lady bits etc feel different too. My body doesn’t feel the same. 

I read somewhere that you can’t have radiation in the same place twice…? 
    I can definitely see and feel a difference in my lymph node, it used to be raised but it’s not now. So hoping that’s a good sign. 

I can’t bare the waiting game, I broke down bad the other day cos it triggered me off, like it was back at the start again, fear of the unknown and not knowing what’s going on.