Four weeks post treatment anal itch!!

• 3 replies
  • 35 subscribers

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all doing ok…

I am in my 4th recovery week and the itchiness in my anus is driving me insane! It’s probably the last thing I’m dealing with apart from my bowels being a little sketchy! 
I’ve tried antihistamines and I bought anusol cream yesterday hoping it may help but it did nothing. The itching is worse at night and wakes me up even when I’ve taken diazepam!!!GrimacingGrimacingGrimacing

has anyone had this and any recommendations, I could scratch my skin off my bum honestly! But at the same time the itching is so satisfying but it’s just opening the skin that’s trying to heal WearyWeary.

thank you 

Aslu xx

• Hi yes the itching drove me mad  the only consolations it didn't last too long gi used flamazime i

• Hi Aslu yes I remember that itching. All your nerve endings have taken a hit from tango. Try having a soak in a sitz bath with some seasalt in the evening and try some healing balms. Domeboro powders are very good for calming skin. This you dissolve in water and dunk a flannel in, squeeze and place around the itch. It does get better.

Julie

• Im 3 weeks post treatment and have the same itch , mostly at night but Ive not tried anything just hoping it disappears Fingers crossed