Treatment-week 4 complete

• 5 replies
  • 37 subscribers

Wow these weeks are really flying Grinning

finally my nausea has settled and I have been able to eat more , I had a roast dinner mid week mash,gravy,meat and veg it was bloody lovely. How the small things can give you such a mental boost.

So my undercarriage has started to be very annoyed itching and a little sore on my perineum and yesterday the nurse gave me some polymem dressings , the pain is not too bad and Im controlling now with paracetamol 

Its finally the weekend, time to relax 

Bring on week 5 

virtual hugs to all xx

Emma 

• hi

I have just finished week 5, 4 more treatment days to go then I am done! It’s been a rough time and like you I am more or less at the same point. Sore undercarriage which some days is worse than others, nausea is ALOT better thankfully. 
    we can do this!! Pray tone1Pray tone1Pray tone1

• Emma, so pleased to hear you managed a roast dinner - it must have given you a physical as well as mental boost!  Just a few more days to go and the treatment will be behind you - you have done so well.

Irene xx

• Yeahhh we are so close to the finish line Grinning

so itchy today , might try sitting in a sitz bath with some Epsom salts later

• Hi  , it’s great to hear you’re feeling better & you’re getting your appetite back, even better you’re almost at the end of your treatment but until then enjoy your weekend, you’re doing great Blush 

Nicola 

• Hi Emma well done and it’s just those little everyday things that we can really appreciate like a good roast dinner! I was trying to remember the burn gauze yesterday in a reply to one of the members and it was the polymem dressing. I personally couldn’t cope with it as I found it a bit prickly where I had to put it. Not long to go and then you can concentrate on healing without the daily slog to and from hospital 

Julie