Another op scheduled

• 2 replies
  • 35 subscribers

I cannot believe it. I a have to go for another op as they have found another growth. The last op was so painful and to go through that again is to horrific to think about. But that is what is spinning in my head. Then 6 weeks after that I have to go for a colonoscopy. Only when they have the results of that I will know the the cancer treatment path. So 2023 looks like it is going to be a year of pain. 

Kindly my brother offered me an opportunity to look forward to when I am well enough and that is to pay for my flight to visit him Dubai and to go and see the singing fountains of the Berg Kaletha - not sure how to spell it. That has been helpful to reflect on went I am down in the dumps.

Sending love and sunshine to everyone reading my story.

• That's a big, wonderful reward to look forward to when you're finished with whatever '23 brings, and I've glad you've got that to think about. It's what we all fear. I sure hope that the trip, and the support here, help you deal with the new challenges.

Sending love and sunshine right back at ya.

Hugs

Suz

• I sorry I don't know much about you, I am assuming you have bowel cancer if you are having another op.  So sorry to hear what you are facing, but a lot to look forward to when it is all over.  Aren't families wonderful?!

Love and sunshine to you too!

Irene x