A new lump - help

• 2 replies
  • 34 subscribers

Hi this morning when wiping I felt a lump. On my investigation  it’s definitely a lump - previously before treatment I couldn’t even feel a lump. Oh my god I am stressing out. Have left a message for my cancer nurses. 

can’t even speak with hubby as he is literally going into hospital to say good bye to his dad who has stage 4 renal cancer and now palliative. 

oh god!

• Hi ,

You've done the right thing in giving your nurse a call, hopefully she’ll get back to you this morning & be able to get this lump checked out asap, fingers crossed it’s nothing to worry about & you can relax again. It could be anything, skin related etc., but due to what we’ve been through our minds automatically go to the worst possible scenario & I think anyone that says any different isn’t being completely honest! it directly sends you down that rabbit hole of worry & anxiety again doesn’t it? Please let us know when you hear something back. We’re here whenever you need us. 

Nicola

P.S., I’m so sorry you’re husband & his dad are going through this right now too, it must be such a stressful time for you all. Sending you all a big virtual hug. 

• Hi    as has said you've done absolutely the right thing in contacting the nurses. . I'm crossing everything for you that it's just a pile but I completely understand the panic you must feel.  I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's dad, what a dreadful time for you all.  Please let us know how you get on when you feel able, I hope you will be seen very soon, Bev x