Gathering for ACC patients and caregivers in Manchester and online on March 8th 2024

• 4 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know of a meeting in Manchester and online on Sat March 8th.  It's a chance to meet others, ask questions and hear some interesting talks about how support services and how genomics can potentially help treatment options for us ACC patients (and other salivary gland cancer patients).  All info is here Our Events - Salivary Gland Cancer UK and it's free to attend and there are bursaries to help with travel.

Take care all,

Emma

• I'll be there! For anyone who has never been to one of the SGCUK meetings, they are amazingly supportive, informative and inspirational. Not to be missed.

Barry

• Hi Emk

Thanks for sharing. I had mine removed on the 30th of Jan and I will find out if I radiotherapy is needed on the 21st, I am waiting to see before signing up. Till when is it possible to? 

All the best,

Mirna

• Hello Mirha,

You can say you're coming along at any time.  Just say as and when you know - just so the organisers ensure there is space (and food and/or drink!) for everyone.

All the best for your appointment on 21st.

Take care,

Emma

• Thanks Emma =)