Travel Insurance

• 13 replies
  • 22 subscribers

Just wanted to say how pleased I have been with PayingTooMuch.com for my travel insurance. I have had an operation to remove tumour from bladder followed by BCG drug treatment which has now finished. Cystoscopies have been clear so now being monitored every 6 months with a cystoscopy. Last year my first quote for travel insurance, Annual multi-trip Europe, was £700+ so looked around and eventually was referred to PayingToo Much.com who got me a quote for £377. This year I am paying £158, much lower presumably because my treatment has finished. They will search on your behalf and present you with 3 quotes. Prompt response on the phone as well. 

• I just contacted Avanti but the man I spoke to was most unhelpful. He wanted to know the life expectancy but no one not even the Doctors know. He terminated the call.

• Hello Paulk

I'm so sorry that you had this experience,  that is terrible. It shouldn't be this difficult to get cover should it, when you have been through what we have with our diagnosis and we feel well we just want to travel

I spent a couple of days on the phone to various different companies that had been recommended on this site, they all pretty much asked the same screening questions.

I hope that you find a company who can sort it for you. Please keep us posted, I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you get cover and can get away for a lovely holiday. 

Robin 

• I called them on 01243 216256. I find it easier talking to someone when there is a medical condition to declare. Also they provide 3 quotes so you don’t have to go through all your details with 3 different companies. Good luck.