Hogdkin lymphoma stem cell transplant

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Hi everyone I’m new so can I ask for advice from people that has been through what I must go through soon.My h/l came back in June and I have decided to have the transplant but I would like you to tell me your experiences if you don’t know.I am 69 years old and i think I am quite fit walking and running which I love doing.I am quite apprehensive about the thought of it all but whatever it takes I will get through it.So thanks very much for your time,hoping too hear from you all soon.

Beatleboy

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Fadz

Ihope you are ok I don’t think you will be able to answer this for a little while but just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you while you are going through this and hoping for a full recovery which I’m sure will be the outcome.

So you was into Slade we’re you?A great group many great songs.I am not from Wolverhampton I was born and lived in Guernsey for 13 years until my mum and dad decided to move to Poole in Dorset.I still love those places and go back when I can.Anyway Fadzill I willgo now but don’t forget we are all behind you and wish you the best of luck,take care mate.