CAR-T day zero

• 3 replies
  • 12 subscribers

Hi all , yesterday was day zero well that was a bit of an anti climax I expect SCT infusion is as well. It took all of 15 mins, so far I have had no problems with it, don’t know how long things usually take before reactions normally start. The chemo before caused me more trouble but even that didn’t last long, I’m just hoping this keeps up & I’m one of the ones who sails through. I was hoping to get a room on the south side of the building looking over the city, unfortunately I got the north side but still a good view with lots of activity. Will keep you updated when I can.

Lyn x

• fingers crossed you do sail through

we all know this is a roller coaster ride, where we ride blind, never knowing where the highs and lows are
  • Happy re-birthday Lyn.

Anticlimax is a good way to describe Cell infusion.....  so I played the marching tune for the Gordon Highlanders Regiment as my Granddad was a piper in the II Gordon's and was one of the first pipers ‘over the top’ on the first assault of the Somme and survived..........    

Lets look for this to be successful but uneventful xx

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Lyn, 

and sending positive vibes to your new T cells as they get going and do their stuff!

hugs xxx

Moomy