Back again awaiting tests

• 4 replies
  • 39 subscribers
  1. I joined as both Mum and then dad had cancer.ums returned dad's did too and he lost his battle 7 yrs ago.
  2. Now I'm awaiting tests as I have bloating and post menopausal bleeding.
  3. Just looking for support really.
  • Hi  

I'm sorry to read that you're waiting for tests and it's natural to assume that your symptoms mean you have cancer as both your mum and dad had it.

As you know the online community is divided up into different cancer specific forums where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support. 

Unfortunately, as you haven't said which cancer you're being tested for I can't give you a direct link to a group. You could either reply to me to let me know, and I can then provide you with a link, or you could look through this list to choose the appropriate one.

Once you've joined the group you can start a new post or join in with existing conversations as before.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you.

Check will be to look for ovarian cancer or my mum's type primary peritoneal.

She didn't have the Braca gene when tested .

• Okay, so this is the link to the ovarian cancer forum and this is the one for the peritoneal cancer forum.

Hopefully a non-cancerous reason will be found for your bloating and bleeding.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"