Bladder Problems

• 2 replies
  • 39 subscribers

Hi to all,

I am getting Servre Pain in my Bladder Urgency Frequency I've had bladder infection and today when the District Nurse Changed my Catheter their was blood in it and blood clots today lots of them.

Also in June I had 2.5 catheter bags full of blood the doctors are dismissing this and saying its intestinal cystitis but I've read on the bladder forums people have been diagnosed with Cancer.

Dolphin500

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community 

I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing severe pain along with blood in your catheter and it's natural to fear the worst.

As the online community is divided into different support forums I'm going to recommend that you join the bladder cancer forum, not because I think you have cancer, but because it will give you the opportunity to connect directly with others who may have had similar symptoms and who can share their experiences with you.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

If you need any help finding your way around just drop me a reply.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi there,

I am in hospital and have today had a Ct Scan and I am Waiting for a Cytoscopy 

Test in 2 Weeks I will Let you know the Results when I receive them.

Dolphin500