My mum

• 1 reply
  • 39 subscribers

Hi I'm new my mum has recently been diagnosed with leukaemia she has been given a maximum of 6 months. I am so sad and can't stop crying. Has anyone got any advice. I can't even think about how I can manage without her.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm so sorry to hear that your mum has been diagnosed with leukaemia and I know what a difficult time this will be for you right now.

As the online community is divided into different support forums I'm going to recommend that you join the supporting someone with incurable cancer forum which is for anyone who knows someone with an incurable diagnosis to discuss their emotions. You will find lots of people there who understand exactly how you feel and who can offer support.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

If you have any problems negotiating the community just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help.

Sending virtual (((hugs))) your way

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"