Worried Again after 4 different cancers

• 3 replies
  • 38 subscribers

Hi All ,

Thanks for reading . Sadly I have had to deal with Testicular,  lymphoma, bladder and prostate cancer . The bladder and prostate I lost Nov 2023 . I didn't get on very well with the said hospital and surgeon after the operation was done , thus have avoided full ups ( I know my own fault).

This last 2 weeks I have had diarrhea,  nausea,  retching, severe stomach pains , and mucus everyday for last 10 days which also leads to bad sweats ( soaking ) and very bad pain in neck area.  SortSleepyworried stomach or some other form of cancerous signs Sleepy

Many thanks all in advance 

• Sorry to hear about the journey you have been on  …….. you do need to go see your medical professionals as they are the only people who can help find out what is going on…… do call this in tomorrow.

The Community is actually divided into dedicated Support Groups (Discussion Rooms)….. do have a look through THIS LIST where you will find all our dedicated cancer support groups listed……

These groups are safe places to talk to others who may have a similar diagnosis, treatment experience, to ask questions and get support from family members who are navigating the same journey.

You may find it helpful to call the Macmillan Support Line open 8am-8pm (timings may differ across services) 7 days a week on 0808 808 00 00. This service provides cancer information, practical information, emotional support or just a listening ear.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Cheers Highlander . Yes I know I really do but not sure if I can face another cancer at 51 and chemo and all things bad . Is it wrong to want to give up . Seems 10 steps forward and 1000 back . Take100are on your own journey and sending the prayers needed too all tyvm 100PrayBlack heart

• I think that we can assume the worst but until you get checked out it’s all a guess.

I was diagnosed with one of the rare hard to treat types of Lymphoma in 1999, Asbestosis in 2012 then a second very aggressive type of Lymphoma in late 2013 requiring 45 radiotherapy zaps, over 800 hrs of chemo and 2 Allo (donor) Stem Cell Transplants…… then a heart attack in early 2022……. and last year I was presenting with symptoms of Bowel Cancer and Prostrate Cancer…… but was checked out and all is well.

Get yourself checked out and put the what if’s? to bed.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge