Travel Insurance for Caribbean Cruise

• 1 reply
  • 39 subscribers

Good afternoon. This is my first time using this service.  I have stage 4 breast cancer which has spread to my bones. I’m having regular (every 3 weeks) targeted chemo to contain the tumours and have had this for 3 years currently.  I’m looking to book a Caribbean cruise at the end of December in between treatment and wondered what is the best travel insurance to get?  Any help would be grateful Pray 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

It can be more difficult to find travel insurance when there is a cancer diagnosis involved so can I recommend that you join us over in the travel insurance forum which is a great place to see who others have got insurance through.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

When you've joined the group have a look at the two threads on the first page entitled 'Recommended travel insurance 2023-24' and 'Recommended Travel Insurance' as this is where you'll find the majority of recommendations. There are lots in the threads so it's best to make a list before sitting down to contact the companies.

I do hope you're able to get some reasonably priced insurance and that you have a lovely cruise.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"