My partner

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

Hello everyone my situation is a bit different to the ones I've been reading here. I am the partner of my dear Christian who passed away last month. She fought the dreaded C for eight years. She found a lump in her breast and with scans they found it was cancer, through the months having treatment and a operation, she was found to be clear of the dreaded thing, then a year passed living our life to the full. Then one day she found a tiny lump on the scar tissue on her breast, we thought what it could be, when we visited the hospital all our dreaded thoughts were made a reality. With all the treatment and scans we were told the C was in her breast, kidney, liver and spine.it hit us like a twenty ton truck, when we really thought that life was great again the C had come back with a vengeance. She battled for almost three years.till she was so tired and couldn't fight any more. Watching her drift away in that hospital bed was so unreal, I wanted to go with her. She was my lover, my best friend, my partner, my rock. I know she is at peace now and all those years of fighting are over for her. I miss her so much I know she is with me and will never leave my side no matter what I do or go, I know she is waiting for me.    our last Christmas together 2023.

• Hi  

I'm very sorry to read that your wife recently passed away and I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be for you. I think you might have meant to post this in the bereaved spouses and partners group where I can see you've posted before? Clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

Sending virtual ((hugs))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"