Cheyle leaks due to Whipple Surgery

• 3 replies
  • 51 subscribers

This is my 6th week after surgery for a mass which turned out to be non cancerous. Just wondering if anyone is in the same predicament n how u are faring abt zero fat diets.  would love to share n learn more about how you are coping.

• Hi  ..... I see that you have posted in the New to Community before and my friend  signposted our dedicated duodenal cancer support group...... that I do see that you have joined.

I do wonder if you were aiming to put this post on the dundenal group as it's a great place to ask questions and share experiences. 

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Highlander, could I repost in the duodenum group? Not sure how though.

• Hi...... the community is just one big group of discussion rooms...... the New to Community is like our reception desk Wink

To get to the group Click on the link on the right  Point right duodenal cancer  (this takes you into the room)

Then once the group page opens you would be ready to post.

To put up a post you need to clicking [ + Create new post] or [ + ] in the top right of the group page.

You could copy the text from your initial post and paste it into your new post in the duodenum group.

Do get back to me if you need further help.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge