Lung. Cancer

• 3 replies
  • 51 subscribers
  • Hi  I do see that you are a member of our dedicated Lung Cancer support group and have posted in the group a few times.

Is there anything specific we can help you with?

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

1. Yes got results coming up after my lung biopsy. Just feeling real down. Depressed and frightened...diagnosed 3 years back .had 20 rounds of radiotherapy which broke 2 of my ribs cancer spread to pancreas and adrenaline glands. Trial immunotherapy year and half.then another 30 rounds of radiotherapy. Severe scarring to the lung.no treatment for year...just a bit in lung that they are not sure if cancer or scarring....get results Monday coming. 
  • Waiting for and getting results is always a challenge time.

I have been on my incurable cancer journey for over 24 years so I do understand but in reality you can throw all the stress in the world at this but it will make no difference to outcomes.

My cancer type is completely different but you would get some great support in the dedicated Lung Cancer support group.

You may find it helpful to call the Macmillan Support Line open 8am-8pm (timings may differ across services) 7 days a week on 0808 808 00 00. This service provides emotional support or just a listening ear.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge