Pancreatic and liver cancer

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

My husband was diagnosed on Thursday.. phonecall on Friday stating that if he agrees to palliative chemo then they would have to stop blood thinners..they reckon he has a least 3 months left of his life..we have an appointment tomorrow to get more information and advice ..we as a family are in bits..

• Hello   A warm welcome to the online community - although in the circumstances I am so sorry to find you here.

The Community is divided into various cancer specific forums or chat rooms and I would advise you to join the 

Pancreatic cancer forum  and Liver cancer forum 

There you will connect with Community members with a similar diagnosis. To do this just click on the links I have provided and when the page opens up just click on "join" on the black banner at the bottom of the page. You can then either copy and paste or repost your original post in the "New here -  Say Hello"  section.

You may also find further support by joining these two other forums

Carers only forum   and Supporting someone with incurable cancer forum 

There is also our support line on 0808 808 00 00 (8am to 8pm 7 days a week). Please do give them a ring as they will be able to offer plenty of help and support.

If I can do anything else for you please let me know.

Best wishes -  Brian..

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.