Feeling numb

• 5 replies
  • 38 subscribers

I'm not really sure what I need or what to expect from being here but felt I just wanted to join this time. I don't know if I will be active or anything but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed just now. 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I've had a read of your profile and I can understand why you're feeling overwhelmed.

The online community is divided into different support forums so I'm going to recommend that you join us over in the melanoma forum which is a great place to ask questions, share experiences and get support.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Wanda62, 

I just joined this group and I'm also a bit confused about it.

But I'm thinking this is probably the right place in case I need talk about cancer and the emotions that are part of this diagnosis. Welcome. 

• Thank you   I have joined the melanoma forum x

• Thank you  . I have joined the melanoma forum. I hope you find the right forum you need x

• Hi  

How are you and what brings you to the online community? As you'll see from my reply to Wanda62, the community is divided up into different support groups. 

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"