Advice

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

Hi, I’m new to the group, i had a TURBT a year ago to remove a tumor, I then went back for a check up yesterday and unfortunately they have found several more lesions. So I have to have another TURBT, which the thought of the catheter is filling me with dread as last time I had it in for 5 days and had painful spasms continuously. Has anyone else experienced this and any advise? X

• Hello   - A warm welcome to the online community - I am so sorry to find you here, but it's a great place for help and advice. I can fully understand your concern about a catheter - I had one for 10 months and it's not what you want!!

The online Community is divided up into chat rooms or forums which are cancer specific and I would advise you join the 

Bladder cancer forum 

To do this and to connect with Community members on the same or similar journey, just click on the link I have provided. Once the page opens up. click on "join" on the black banner at the bottom of the page and you can then introduce yourself in the "New Here - Say hello" section by either reposing  or copying and pasting your original post.

If I can do anything else for you pleas let me know.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.