Supporting my husband

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

He had bowel cancer, tumour removed but now nodules are cancerous.  It'll be 2 years in June since the operation.  Last week we were told that he was down to months of life.  Not as long as 48 but we're working on 24.

Such a shock.  I'm refusing counselling because I'm not comfortable talking to strangers on this.  I have several close friends who are marvellous.

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read about your husband and can understand what a shock this must be for you. Did you mean to post this in the bowel cancer forum where I can see that you've posted previously? If so clicking on the link will take you back there.

As you know, the online community is divided into different support forums so you might also like to consider joining the supporting someone with incurable cancer forum as you'll then connect directly with others who are supporting people with an incurable diagnosis.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

Sending virtual ((hugs))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"