Difficult Day

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

Difficult day today our 58th wedding anniversary and my wife Jo has spent most of he day having her third chemotherapy treatment. Staff shortages and delays seem to be getting worse. She has now gone to bed exhausted, I feel useless at these times as I get tired from heart failure and we tend to sleep at different times.Family are great and do what they can.I get fed up of the 4 walls no longer drive.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

Congratulations on your 58th wedding anniversary although I'm sure you'd have preferred to spend it differently.

The online community is divided into different support forums so I'm going to recommend that you join the carers only forum which is a great place to get support and to talk to others who have a loved one living with cancer.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

(((hugs)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"