Prostate

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

Hi,I had a robotic prostatectomy 2 years ago and blood tests every 12 weeks with PSA undetectable but my last 2 were 0.01 and I don’t feel right and I have started with some leaking sometimes when I sit down ect.I am going to check tomorrow incase I have a uti. My original psa was only 3.2 but after biopsy I found out I was stage 3 and Gleason 9. Very worried at the moment and I will contact the team in the morning. Peeing has generally been ok but when I have to go I have to go,oh and my chap is like road kill (dead).

• Good Morning  - A warm welcome to the online community although I am so sorry to find you here.

The Community is divided into cancer specific forums or chat rooms and I would advise you to join the Prostate Cancer forum where your post will be seen by Community members on the same or similar journey - the link to this is here:

Prostate cancer forum 

Once there if you repost or copy and paste your question and introduce yourself in the "New here - say hello" section I am sure you will receive plenty of replies - I am on my own Prostate Cancer journey and look forward to seeing you on "our forum".

If I can do anything else for you please let me know,

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.