Just been told

• 1 reply
  • 38 subscribers

Morning all just had my results back  prostate and bone cancer l guess the road is long from here  whilst lit hasn’t sunk in  there’s so many questions  but for now l just wanted to say hello 

• Hello  

A warm welcome to the online Community, however I am so sorry to find you here. As you say a cancer diagnosis can raise so many questions and you do need the answers.

The online Community is divided into forums which are cancer specific and the best course of action for yourself would be to join both the Prostate and Bone Cancer forums. To do this click on the links provided below:

Prostate cancer forum    Bone cancer forum 

Once the page opens up, click on "join" on the black banner at the bottom of the page and then +new and introduce yourself. You can then ask questions about your cancer journey to people who are on the same or similar journey.

I do hope this helps - if I can do anything else for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

As I am on a Prostate Cancer journey myself I look forward to "meeting" you on the Prostate forum - we are a great bunch!

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.