One year on after doing end of life care

• 3 replies
  • 37 subscribers

One year on after doing end of life care for my dad in his house now all think about a lot is those wks and days it haunts me makes me very sad randomly  thinkin  about it still 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is a supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that your dad passed away a year ago and I'd like to pass on my condolences.

The online community is divided into different support forums so I'm going to recommend that you join the bereaved family and friends forum which is for anyone who has lost a family member or loved one to cancer to share their feelings and support one another.

To join, just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

If you have any problems negotiating the community just reply to me and I'll be pleased to help if I can.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you very v mutch for this info and welcome i am tryin to get to grips wuth this site and interface

• No problem Slight smile

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"