2 week urgent referral

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

Hi I’ve recently been put  on the 2 week urgent referral as I had a blood test which showed elevated c125 and had been experiencing intermittent back pain. I have another blood test tomorrow and a scan on Thursday to look at ovaries predominantly. I just don’t know what to expect, how to feel etc etc. I’m due  to get married at the end of January and my mum is in hospital at the moment with heart issues so I feel pretty overwhelmed with everything to say the least. Oh and I have an almost 5 year old too. Any help/support at this weird time would be greatly  appreciated 

• Hello  A warm welcome to the online Community. I am so sorry to find you here - Christmas is such a stressful time without any health issues.

The Online Community is divided up into forums or chat rooms which are cancer specific so I would advise you to join the Ovarian cancer forum there you will find people with similar issues. To join the forum, just click on the link I have provided and once the page opens up click on "join" on the black banner at the bottom of the page. You can then introduce yourself by either copying and pasting or reposting your original post.

Once you have posted there I am sure you will find the help and support from the Community members in that forum.

If I can do anything else for you please don't hesitate t get back to me. My best wishes for your blood tests and scans later this week.

Kind Regards - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.