Grieving Dad

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

Hey, just wondering what support tools you all used to help you. My dad passed last week, after a very short battle which took us all by surprise. I’m 30 he was 55. Really really struggling to accept he’s not about anymore, he was my best mate and we did everything together. Got a great support network, but hoping you know anyone I can speak to objectively who can help? 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll both find is a supportive place to be.

I'm really sorry to read that your dad recently passed away after a short battle with cancer and it's natural to want to know how others have coped.

The online community is divided into different support forums so I'm going to recommend that you join the bereaved family and friends forum where you can give and receive support.

To join just click on the link I've created and, once you've joined, you can start a new post in the same way as you did here and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

If you have any problems negotiating the community just reply to me and I'll be pleased to help if I can.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"