• 2 replies
  • 38 subscribers

Hi All,

I am currently in remission and thought I would join the group/community to interact with others.

• Hi  and warm welcome to the Macmillan Online Community although sorry that you had to find us.

I see that you have already joined our Non Hodgkins Lymphoma support group so I am assuming that you have a Lymphoma diagnosis.

I am Mike and I help out around our Lymphoma groups. I was diagnosed way back in 1999 at 43 with a rare, incurable but treatable type of Low Grade Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma eventually reaching Stage 4a in late 2013 so although my Lymphoma ‘type’ may be different I do appreciate the challenges of this journey rather well.

Our dedicated General Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma support group is a safe places to talk to others with a similar diagnosis, treatment experience, to ask questions and get support.

To connect with the group click on the link above then once the group opens you can put up your own post when you’re ready by clicking “+new” or “+” in the top right next to the group title. You can copy and paste the text from this post into your new post.

You can also scroll through other members posts and click “Reply” to get involved.

I will keep an eye open for you but if you are not sure what type you have pleased do get back to me on this post and I will help you out further.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• I am so pleased you are in remission. I, unfortunately, am at the beginning and end to my story. I am 81 and been given 4 to 6 months prognosis for pancreatic cancer with metastasis in the liver. It is a grade 4. It's really good to hear from someone who has really good news. I had a hysterectomy in February and just 9 months later cancer has risen its head again. I am absolutely knocked over. My husband will never manage. I have spoilt him.