Lung cancer diagnosis

• 2 replies
  • 37 subscribers

Hi Iam nee to the group I think I have forgotten what sleep is ? Awaiting for two biopsy results which feels like for ever I just want to get my treatment started !! 
Does any one else feel angry ? 
My get up and go has gone I can’t even bring my self to get dressed most days feel like I have lost control of my life .

I hope everyone is as well as they can be x

• Hello   A warm welcome to the MacMillan online Community.  I am so sorry to read about your diagnosis but you have now started on your cancer journey and you are awaiting your biopsy results,

You will find the Community is divided into different forums or chat rooms where people with a similar diagnosis can chat and exchange views, information and receive support. I would advise you to join the Lung cancer forum To do this just click on the link I have provided and once the page opens up just click on "join" on the black banner at the bottom of the page. You can then introduce yourself and join in the conversations with people with a similar diagnosis.

You can always contact our support line for additional support on 0808 808 00 00 (8am - 8pm 7days a week) They are a wonderful set of people who can help you.

I hope this helps and if I can do anything else for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.