Mammogram came back clear

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers
  1. Hi All, I am wondering who has had a mammogram that has come back clear but found out via CT scan that a lump has been detected. I have had a CT scan with contrast for another issue which has detected a nodule . However a week later on a routine breast screening mammogram I have received a letter which states all clear of cancer. I am a little concerned that nothing was picked up on mammogram. I have been back to GP who is referring me to a breast clinic but wondering if anyone else has had this? I am 54 and have a fairly big busy. 
  • Hello  and a warm welcome to the MacMillan Community.

The Community is divided up into forums or chat rooms for each particular cancer. In your case may I suggest you join the Breast cancer forum . You can do this by clicking the link I have provided and when the page opens up, just click the black banner at the bottom of the page to join in.

Once you have joined you can either copy and paste or re-post your question where it will be seen by all the forum members. These are the best people to answer your question as they are people with a similar diagnosis.

If you need any further help or information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.