Hi folks...1st time posting...brand new member.

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

Just a quick 'hi' to introduce myself as I'm a new member. Name is Mandy and im trying to process and come to terms with my recent diagnosis. So much to take in. I look forward to chatting and Hopefully getting good advice...tips...and just knowing I'm somewhere with folk who are in the same situation and understand what I'm talking about and going through. 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I can see that you've already found and posted in the breast cancer group which is a great place to ask questions, share experiences and give and receive support. I'm sure someone from that group will be along to welcome you soon.

When you feel up to it, it would be great if you could put something about your diagnosis and treatment to date into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"