Waiting for tests re Lung Cancer

• 1 reply
  • 37 subscribers

Chest X-Ray showed mass in top of lung and now waiting for CT Scan etc. 

No cough, no weight loss, no standard symptoms at all.

My main concern is not about myself but my wife who suffers from Alzheimers and needs my help - How will any treatment effect me from looking after her.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

The online community is divided up into different support groups and I can see that you've already found and joined the very supportive lung cancer group. I'm sure if you post your concerns there you'll get replies from others sharing their experience with lung cancer treatment.

When you feel up to it, it would be great if you could put something about your diagnosis and tests to date into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"