Hi I'm new to the community.

• 1 reply
  • 59 subscribers

Hi I'm Ruby rue and new to the group I have stomach cancer which I was informed as of yesterday is spreading.

That being said my emotions are all over the place as they have said that I have exhausted the chemotherapy and Radiotherapy options now as have had several rounds of chemotherapy.   They say my options at the moment are to wait and see if there are any clinical trials or gone on without treatment.

I have some support from family but not all seem interested. 

So what do I do now as I am slowly coming to terms with that knowledge.  Are there others in my situation who would like to give me some advice.

Many thanks ks in advance.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that you have stomach cancer and that your treatment options are limited.

The online community is divided up into different support groups so can I recommend that you join the stomach cancer group which is a great place to ask questions, share experiences and get support from others who have this type of cancer.

To join just click on the link I've created (green writing) and then join and start a new post in the same way as you did here. You can also join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

If you have any difficulty navigating the community just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"