Diagnosed Tongue cancer 25th November ;(

• 1 reply
  • 60 subscribers

Hello 

I am new to this and probably not using it correctly - I am a 58 year old female and currently feeling devastated! Not had any scans yet and don't know yet when I will? I have asked my Macmillan nurse, if it would be better going private but she seems to think not necessarily - I have no idea how to deal with all this and feel like I am sitting in a black hole - but if i dont know the stage I am at, and what I am dealing with, I suddenly feel like I have been given a death sentence. All sorts going through my mind at the moment regarding delays due to COVID and Christimas :)

• Hi

I replied to your post yesterday but realise you might not have read it yet. Clicking here will take you to it where you can then follow the link to join a group within the community to get support.

It's natural to feel as you do but I'm sure you'll find that once you know what you're dealing with and have a treatment plan you'll feel more in control.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"