DEPRESSION with CANCER

• 1 reply
  • 59 subscribers

I do not know much medical terms, I had cancer. And now I not somehow good.
The treatment went on for a long time, now I am healthy, but I cannot say accurate about my health.
My parent's efforts could not be successful for my marriage. Due to which I live in a lot of depression, have taken online therapy for depression and
it is still going on form

But I know that now my old days can never come back, everything has changed, my face, my voice, Even all the relationships have changed now.
Now I have to learn to live like this or else I can go into a lot of depression, and I am afraid not to do anything wrong.

• Hi and welcome to the Online Community. It takes a huge leap of faith to join a forum such as this so well done for reaching out. For many people, having had cancer still leaves feelings of anxiety, disbelief that it's gone. We can push away those we love and alienate those who try to help.

I'm going to suggest you join our Life after cancer group where you can discuss with others how you feel.

To go to the group just click on the link above then introduce yourself by putting up a ‘New Thread’ or hit the box with the X on the top right (if using a phone), you could just copy and paste the text from this, your first post. You can also join in with existing ‘Discussions’ by clicking on 'reply'. 

It’s always good to talk and the Macmillan Support Services provides lots of information, support, financial guidance or just a listening ear.

Most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week and it's free to call on 0808 808 00 00 have a look by Clicking here to see what is available and we also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two working days for replies from our expert team.

To find information covering diagnosis, treatments and pages covering most types of cancers can be found on our Online Information and Support Section

Sending welcoming hugs, B xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett