Bereavement

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 58 subscribers

Hi I feel complelety lost at the moment. My brother passed away a few weeks ago fro agressive meleamona. He was only diagnosed March and it’s feels like I couldn’t even make memories or anything with him. 
I feel like mh heart has been broken 

I couldn’t even see him cos of covhd when they placed him on end of life 

I’m not right now how to cope but I feel heartbroken cos I couldn’t be with him 

• Hi

Can I please offer my condolences on the recent death of your brother. It must be an incredibly hard time for you at the moment and I can understand why you'd feel heartbroken.

The community is divided up into groups so I'm going to recommend that you join the bereaved family and friends group where you can share your feelings and give and receive support.

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'click to join' or 'join' (depending on the device you're using) on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself in the same way as you first posted here.

Sending a virtual ((hug))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Thankyou and sorry for posting here 

• Hi

You don't have anything to apologise for! Where you have posted is completely the right place when you first come to the community and you're not sure which group to post in.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"