Anger

• 6 replies
  • 20 subscribers

I’m feeling so angry today, I don’t know how to deal with it.

I feel that under different circumstances and if I had been taken seriously I wouldn’t be in this situation. I’ve been really calm and accepting so far but today I’m just full of rage and resentment?

Has anyone had this and how do you deal with it?

Thank you! Heart

• I am sorry, that is how you are feeling, could you enlighten people, about the situation,that has made you fill like this,

There is nothing on your file, so people really do not know why the anger. 

• Hi  it is natural to feel angry, and I think we all go through periods of calm to anger.  I find the best way to deal with it is to talk about why I am feeling that way, whether that is here, or to a friend or family member. 

Remember tomorrow is a new day, and just because you are feeling like this today, doesn’t mean that tomorrow will be the same. Try and enjoy some of this nice weather we are being blessed with, plan something nice to do to take your mind off of it x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi minimouse, if you could complete your profile we would be able to provide you with advice.

• Hi  

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling resentment and anger today. It is understandable and frustrating but will not change things as they stand at the moment. Therefore the effects of your feelings may affect your physical and mental health further, which is not what you want in our delicate states of health. I find that writing things down gets it out of my head and on the page. Are you able to get out for a walk? I find that this is the best way of clearing all the stuff going round my head.

If you would like to read my profile please click on my username. It is a good idea to write a profile yourself as it helps people to get to know you and saves you repeating yourself. Click on your own username then profile and don't forget to save. I hope your day got a bit better and you are back on a level footing.

A x

What is a Community Champion?

I am a Macmillan volunteer. 

Macmillan Support Helpline

0808 808 00 00 

7 days a week between 8am -8pm

• Hi MiniMouse

Yep, I can absolutely relate! This is the absolute worst rollercoaster ever. I find a good cry...sometimes a scream/growl...writing out my feelings, talking to somebody (I have weekly counselling sessions) and getting out for a walk help balance out the anger days.

I do not hide from the anger though, I have found that did me more harm. I am clear and open about this horror!

This nasty disease has done enough physical damage, I DO NOT want it taking over my mental health too. 

Posting on here has been one of my biggest saviours!

Sending you massive best wishes. 

Jo

X

• Hi MiniMouse, I do really recognise how uou feel, when my anger starts I think it's good to get it out of uour system, a walk or music on and dance ,  that usually works for me. One day at a time.  Take care xx

Moi