You’ve beaten it before !!!

• 4 replies
  • 19 subscribers

I get this said to me so many times. I have had cancer 4 times. This one is stage 4 breast cancer   Unfortunately I cannot get on with the meds so I’m on a low dose of Ribociclib   I’ve always been a fighter but there are times I feel like shouting at people that say that or you don’t look like you have cancer. Wish they could pop in my head  and listen to what my brain says. My cancer is on my lungs. My mum died in October  she was my rock   Mother husband is a diamond   Wish people would think before they speak sometimes

• Totally.  What do they know?  Sending a hug your way.  I'm sorry to hear about your Mum too.  

• Hi  I think sometimes people just don’t know what to say, but I know how frustrating this comment must be for you. 

I am sorry to hear about your mum. I lost my mum 9 years ago, and I still miss her terribly. Sending you a hug Hugging 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Whinnie sorry to hear about you mum. People are very thoughtless when they say things like that. I used to get angry with them and tell them what I thought of them. I don't bother anymore , I just smile at them and walk away that's on a good day. I sometimes drop a few naughty words on a bad day. Sending hugs xx

Moi

• Hi Whinnie. Totally get it. Hugs for you too.  Rainie x